Skip to main content

Interview Day


Blahh!

Can I just say I hate interview day. And interviews/the whole applying for jobs process actually. I cant stand it!
Don't get me wrong, I love working!  I love having a job. I started working my sophomore year of high school and when I don't have a job (the few times it has been since then when I haven't been employed) I just feel lost. 
It's the act of "getting a job" that I don't like. I don't like filling out applications and sitting down for interviews.  I don't like waiting and wondering if I am going to get a phone call or whatnot saying I got an interview or I got the job. It's not that I do bad at interviews, I feel like I do okay at them. I just don't like them. I don't like applying for jobs, wondering the whole time if I am writing down on my application the specific words they are looking for. It's just not fun. And if you disagree I will simply shake my head at you and tell you that you're crazy!

Today was interview day...it's so much fun to hear the phrase "Well we'd love to hire you but...."
Fill in the blank yourself.

I felt like the interviews went well and such but I was met mostly with disappointing responses to the amount of time I can commit to this job...SORRY NOT SORRY I HAVE TO GO BACK TO LOGAN IN THE FALL FOR SCHOOL!

Sighhh! Okay, I'm done with my ranting. At least interview day is over. And there were some positive points. Hopefully Friday brings me good news...if it doesn't I really don't know what I am going to do since I have pretty much applied for every job available that I can think of or find.

On a happier note...Lady Antebellum has a new album out which makes me a happy girl! The whole thing is fantastic and I will probably buy it all. (That's a lie, I am poor and have no job...but I will WANT to buy it, how about that?!)

SOO all you sillies...you should check out this lovely tune from their new album...I mean come on, look  how excited I am for it


That's a lot of excitement (I mean just look at me!)
So before I hurt myself you should probably click on the video below and watch it...and then probably listen to their whole new album because it is wonderful. Yep, that probably should happen.


(just for the record I want to point out how long my hair looks...it's pretty awesome)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Drove to Washington By Myself

Okay first things first....I went to WA to see my friend Liz. Look how cute she is! She got a grown up job and moved to the *cutest* little town in WA and I miss her, so I took a few days for myself and went on a trip to see her. Secondly, I want it to be known that I DID invite a friend to come with me. I have a good friend who I would have loved to have join me on the trip, but when he couldn't come I was sad but didn't bat an eye. Here are the reasons that I invited him: He is excellent company. He has a great taste in music. He is friends with Liz as well. I thought it would be fun if he came. The end that is all. I didn't invite him to make the trip cheaper, to help drive, or to make me feel safer. It would have been fun if he could have come, but either way I was going to go. I drove to Washington by myself because I could. Because I am saying YES. Because I am done waiting for "someday".  Someday when I have more money, or

Things That Make Me Happy:)

chap stick letters people who make me laugh surprise visits milk delicious food smiles rain people who laugh at my jokes sleeping in a cozy bed reading a good book naps naps naps movies people who make me feel loved checking the mail rainbows belts sunshine cuddling mountains thanksgiving peaches and cream oatmeal family the bond between sisters inside jokes jokes in general understanding concepts in class harry potter rings texas photography helping people cooking eating fishing blogs hiking going on drives trucks listening nature cold cereal camping wearing hats music late night chats roommate adventures tandem bikes jumping in leaves rainboots sunsets hot chocolate laughing The Gospel of Jesus Christ basketball with my brothers love sports pumpkin pie socks workout clothes running blessings The Scriptures general conference puppies brushing my teeth people who are just genuinely good summertime snow cones guitar g

Every Day Is A Battle

Every day is a battle. Some days I win and some days I lay my head down at night and think "I will try again tomorrow." Life is hard and it was meant to be that way. But even with that knowledge and understanding it is still sometimes a struggle to get through. I am at the point where everything is bothering me. And it is little stupid things and the worst part is that in the back of my head I know that I am being ridiculous. I know that I am over reacting and that I should not be so irritated by these things. But I am. I am bothered by stupid little things. And I don't really know what to do to make that go away. I don't want to push away these people in my life because they are good people. But at the same time I get so angry when I am there and I just cant figure it out. School is crazy right now, and I just started working again, which is great but also rough because that is one more thing I need to worry about. I have a great group of friends that I love spending